Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week 3: Window

Week 3: Window


Happy Weekend Ladies and Gent!!!! The photo FUN this week is to shoot a WiNdOw!!! How fun is that going to be? I just love looking at old and new buildings and love windows:) (maybe you even have a love for Windows XP?) Who knows? Who wouldn't love windows...they bring in the amazing light that helps make our pics look awesome:) I LOVE opening all the windows in my house and my hubby hates that I'm letting in all of the heat, hahaha:) We seem to find a compromise though...I have attached some window pics to get your creative juices flowing...I know that I need all the help I can get;)


2 comments:

  1. No love for Windows XP but I love your intro to windows as our weekly theme. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accidentally posted on the wrong website if anyone caught that:( My apologies:(

    ReplyDelete