Friday, July 22, 2011

Week 2: Une tasse


I remembered a photo I took sometime in college (so possibly 8 years ago.. wow) in which this cup was pouring out all of my jewelry on my bathroom floor. I remember really loving how that photo came out and it was the start of my love for photography. Here is my modern day version using the same thrift store tea cup that now has a missing handle. :)

On another note, those of you who like to take photos with your phones, go for it. I was close to posting one from my phone because I honestly didn't know if I'd be able to find the time to import and upload this week SO I even felt the desire to "cheat" and submit from my phone. We're busy people so snap your photos however you'd like. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And I promise to commit to using my digital camera more often, something I've been meaning to do anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete