Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's do this right!

Ok, a friend of mine found a new weekly themed challenge that seems more doable than our original 365 challenge. With the theme you can snap away all week but from what I understand, you submit just one photo per week. We can do this! I think this website needs a little revamping though SO if you still want to be an active part of this page leave a comment below. I think I want to redo the photo badges and include only the active members because some haven't posted anything in about a year.

That being said, let's start the new challenge! I'm going to add an extra challenge to those of you that own actual cameras to use those instead of phone pictures. This is going to be really hard for me because I love how easy it is to snap, edit and post photos from my iPhone but for this challenge I will be using my Nikon only.

4 comments:

  1. Email me a new headshot if you want me to update your little face badge on the side. I will try to get to that this week as I'm revamping the page. :)

    Send to: DanhellaVonStella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you link to etsy? And www.katiebugcreativity.com?
    Have u done ur balloon pic yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes not only the post of name badges but all the post that you have written in this blog are informative.

    magnetic badges & identity badges

    ReplyDelete