Sunday, July 25, 2010

Themes

Ok, everyone. Sorry I'm late with the theme. I'm running around trying to get ready to leave the country tomorrow. Sooooo since I won't be available to post a theme for next week I'm going to post 2 themes and you can use either theme throughout the next two weeks. Just post in the title which theme you are displaying :)

Here we go!

The themes for this week and next are:

movement and products/packaging

Keep your eyes peeled for chances to catch some action shots or some artistic or just interesting shots of products and packaging labels.

Have fun! I appologize in advance if I'm not able to post photos while I'm overseas. I'm not sure how well the WiFi will work with my iPhone over there. We'll see!!!

Au Revoir!

PS. The upcoming themes on my list are a little lame so if you have some awesome theme ideas please post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment