Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Theme

Happy Sunday morning! It's true... I just woke up. This is why I have been late posting the theme for the week. I think I will give us all a break and make this week's theme "anything goes." You can be a little more free with your artistic photography this week. While you are taking photos I want some feedback about whether you want to continue with themes or not. I feel like being stuck in a theme might make this photo a day project less fun. Maybe I can post a suggested theme and if you see something amazing that will work for the theme... great... if not... you can post something more amazing that you saw that day. What do you ladies think? Let me know. :)

6 comments:

  1. I dont mind the weekly themes there fun, but a anything goes week would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought maybe the themes were annoying to you girls for some reason. I will just sprinkle a few anything goes weeks here and there then. We will be back to a theme next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like themes. keep it up. every once in a while it's good to do "anything." however, it's been fun trying to find pics for the theme. it's made me have to branch out and be more creative. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete